Saturday, February 23, 2013

YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED…….. or may not……

I have been a bit slack with my Blog posts……

I hope you are doing well, and have had some time to get YOUR ART ON…….

My last Blog was pretty much about eating healthy and letting go of ‘the crap’…. WELL!… within the last month I have lost 7kgs in weight and gained so much more energy, I feel ‘in control’ again.. WOO HOO!!!…

I also told you in the last post about the wonderful Workshop by Suzi Dennis “It’s OK To Play” and the fun I had painting papers.. it really got my MOJO MOVING…. :-)

IMG_20130127_132356

I am starting to get into a routine now… and I managed to fit in another Workshop by Roben-Marie Smith… “Ripped and Stitched”…. Oh My Goodness!!! LOVED IT!!!! Anything to do with bookbinding, paint, and stitching, is right up my alley… I had a ball… and all finished….. YEP!…. Finished!! LOL

Here are a few photos..

IMG_20130223_183123 IMG_20130223_183228 IMG_20130223_183431

Look like fun??????

It was!!!

You should give it a go!!!Roben is very thorough and her videos are very easy to follow…

Well, I’m off to try something else now………

I wonder what it will be?

Till next time…………..BE KIND TO YOURSELF!!!!

xxxxxxx

Bronny

No comments:

Post a Comment