Sunday, April 19, 2015

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I BLOGGED.....

but I’m back…. and have been in my happy place the last few weeks…. creating and moving my studio! More about that later.

I just finished collaging and binding this journal… LOVE IT!!


I did some art in an old journal and put my new ‘baby’ Raskog together yesterday.



I'm not going to go on and on what I have been up to the last 12 months or so…. I know I have missed creating as much as I would have liked to, so now my focus is on spending more time in my recently ‘revamped’ studio!!!


EXCITING NEWS
Yes, I have moved my studio into a bigger room and looking at holding more Workshops here. YAY!!! I am so excited. It has been one of my goals the past 2 years.


If you are interested in art journalling, book binding, or doing canvas art at the future Workshops with me in Mount Gambier, you can contact me on 0431 852 560, or email rinrinkamma@hotmail.com

Talk soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment