Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Long Weekend this weekend...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, being home everyday.... no work to have to go to......... and so..... I have been making ART!!!

Love this Class by Willowing - The Sacred Inner Eye...



I am also doing Beautiful Faces and I {Heart} Drawing by Jane 'Danger" Davenport


This is my take on Week 23, Magic, Vulnerability and Courage by Willowing Life Book 2015


Here is a sneak peak at something I would like to teach at the next Rinrinka Mixed Media Workshops this coming 23rd, 24th, and 25th June.

 and


I felt like going back to my 'Joynal' today, by Jane Davenport . I LOVE this journal... I need to do more in it!

I've had so many online classes 'on the go', and deciding which one to stick to has been a difficult choice.

So, I just go with which one 'feels right' at the time...

I wonder what I will do next?


No comments:

Post a Comment