IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST BLOGGED...

I thought I would rekindle my Blogging and combine it with my Mixed Media Art by Bronny Facebook Page and Instagram for all my updates, photos and events.

To bring you up to speed of where I am at now, I am studying an Advanced Diploma in Transpersonal Art Therapy, I am still Face Painting, and also run A Photo Booth business with my partner, and I also teach Mixed Media Art Workshops  a couple times month at a local Art/Craft shop called The Makers here in Mount Gambier.

So I am pretty busy... and that's how I like to be!

If you like my style of art, I have a range of products available including Journals, mugs, cards, stickers, travel mugs, clocks, tote bags, cushions, phone covers, framed art and canvas art at my Redbubble Store.
HERE IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PRODUCTS AND DESIGNS AVAILABLE.





There are some great ideas for gifts for family and friends. I will be doing my Christmas shopping for everyday items as presents this year. 

I do hope you get a chance to check out my store.

Till next time.. 
Bronny


Clear

Popular Posts